It is important that you read and understand these Game Rules before playing Single Game Survivor for the World Cup (‘Game’). By taking part in the Game, you are agreeing that you have read and agreed to these Game Rules.
1. You must be 18 or over and live in the UK to play the Game.
2. It costs £5 for each entry.
3. You must select an answer to each of the 8 questions.
4. Each time you get a question right, you stay in the game.
5. If you get a question wrong, you lose a life.
6. If you lose 2 lives you are eliminated from the Game.
7. To enter and play the Game we must receive your selections at least 15 minutes before the match kicks off.
8. It is possible to edit your selections any time up until 15 minutes before the match kicks off.
9. You may have a maximum of three entries in the Game. If you have three entries, each entry is separate. You may not change or swap selections from one entry to the other.
10. Prize Pool – you are competing to win a share of the ‘pool’ of prize money generated by the total entry fees minus our Commission (see 25 below) as set out in the Prize Pool split (see 24 below).
11. The Game will finish when there is one final surviving entrant in the Game (subject to rule 15 &16 below) with all other entrants having been eliminated.
12. In the event the last remaining entrants are all eliminated in the same round, 50% of the Prize Pool will be shared equally amongst all the surviving entrants from the previous round.
13. In the event the last remaining entrants successfully reach the end of the match, 50% of the Prize Pool will be shared equally amongst all the surviving entrants.
14. If you make it through the first half of the match, you will receive an equal share of 50% of the Prize Pool.
15. If one of the players available as an option for a question isn’t included in the matchday squad, anybody who had selected him will be given one of the remaining options at random.
16. The longest survivor is the person who survives the most questions before losing both their lives.
17. If a single match incident resolves more than one question, players eliminated by either question are eliminated simultaneously.
18. Shots leading to goals are always counted as having happened before the goal.
19. During tournaments, incidents up to the end of extra-time are included in the Game.
20. A penalty kick taken during normal or extra-time counts as a shot and potentially a shot on target. Penalty kicks taken during a penalty shoot-out do not count as shots or goals.
21. Disallowed goals do not count as goals or shots.
22. If a match is delayed by more than 48 hours, the Game will be void.
23. The Prize Pool is an estimated £1,000. The Prize Pool will increase as more people enter the Game, once the Prize Pool reaches £1,000. For example, if 5,000 people enter the Game and each buy one entry the Prize Pool will be £40,000 (total entry fees minus our Commission).
24. When the Game ends, the Prize Pool will be split as follows:
25. Commission: 20% of the entry fees go to Network Gaming.
26. All payouts will be made into your wallet within 5 working days of the Game finishing.
27. Network Gaming and their affiliates reserve the right to void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Game where it becomes necessary to do so. We may also amend or withdraw any element of the Game for reasons beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, public health concern in relation to potential infection, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. Network Gaming and their affiliates are not responsible for any loss or damage caused to you as a result of any of these occurrences.
28. As stated in the Terms of Service, the Game is brought to you by Network Gaming.